About PayTm: With the Paytm App, online bill payments are rewarding. It’s quick to pay your postpaid mobile or make a landline bill payment. Skip long queues & pay your electricity bill, water & gas bills online.
Online travel booking is simplified with the Paytm App. Book hotels, flight tickets, bus tickets. Also, pay school or college fee along with your insurance premium in a few steps. Use the Paytm Wallet to send or receive money, pay for services such as cabs, auto-rickshaw fares, dine-ins, and petrol pumps and even at your local Kirana store. Enjoy online shopping across 1,000+ categories.
Follow the steps to get Recharges from PayTm:
- Download and install the updated PayTm app from here
- Open the app and click on the signup button. If you are a New user then create a new PayTm account without using any trick. Just fill your genuine details accordingly what they want.
- Now, tricky part starts (follow below steps carefully) : If you are old paytm user then create a new account with already registered number and fill the remaining details like mail and password.
- After that click on submit button, a popup asks you “Another PayTm account exists with this mobile number. Did you create an account with this mobile number? Earlier?”. Now you should tap on “I didn’t“.
- That’s it, it will verify your mobile number as usual. Now, initiate a recharge of Rs.20 and apply this promo code : FREE20. It takes less than 30 seconds to complete your transaction.
- Boom! You have successfully received your recharge via PayTm.want to get more! then repeat the above steps to make this unlimited from all your existing PayTm accounts or Create a new account.